4Bdrm/3Bath Homes in North Oshawa...Where Art Thou????

 

~WISHLIST~

2000sqft
open floor plan with large kitchen
double garage
under $450k
close to Pierre Elliott Trudeau PS
OR 
 Norman G. Powers PS

I'm working with a fantastic family & we've had no luck so far 
finding them their next home! 

If you live up in the Grandview & Taunton area then perhaps I've already knocked on your door with a flyer that looks very similar to this, but I thought I'd put the power of social media to work for us in addition to pounding the pavement in person!

My clients are well qualified, motivated & make excellent neighbours!

If you or someone you know is thinking about selling a home
that matches their wishlist then  
LET'S TALK!

Kelly Bayne
905-447-4077
Kelly@HomeInDurham.ca
(Full Contact Details - Top Right Side Of This Page)
 

~Not Intended To Solicit Those Already Under Broker Contract To Buy Or Sell~
*Each Office Independently Owned & Operated

No comments