Knock, Knock...It's Kelly From RE/MAX

Here's your At Home In Durham Update for Friday January 9th! :)

It's January & that means it's Year-In-Review time!

I do this not only for my clients but also for the neighbourhoods where I've sold homes in the past year...it's a great way to meet the neighbours as well as learn more about the neighbourhoods themselves!

All those quirky little details that you learn from talking to people who live there are the little gems I can use to market the homes that I list in the area as well as sell my Buyer clients on why it's a great neighbourhood to live in!


Not everyone is thrilled to see me at their door, trust me, lol!  But overall I do get a great response from the people I speak to & it makes it a fun couple of hours each day!

Have a fantastic day everyone!


No comments